Presentations at Conferences
- Munuswamy S.Health Informatics Research Potential in India and discussion on Health Informatics software development - Invited Speaker at 3rd Annual Healthcare IT India Summit- Bangalore, May 2015
- Munuswamy S.Digitization of Health Care- Panel Discussion Chair- Cost Effective use of Technology in e-Healthcare 2015 –CEUTEH- AIIMS-New Delhi, Aug 2015
- Munuswamy S.Health Systems workshop Chair -The Seventh Workshop on Big Data Bench marking (7th WBDB)- - New Delhi, Dec 2015
- Lakshmi JK. Oral presentation at the International Women Studies conference, Austria, September 2014
- Lakshmi JK, Sheikh K, Nambiar D, Narayan V, Sathyanarayana T N, Porter JDH.Regular doctors, alternative providers, and quacks: Allopathic dominance in the medically plural public health system of India. Third Global Symposium on Health Systems Research: Science and practice of people-centred health systems. Cape Town. September 30 – October 3, 2014.
- Giridhar R Babu, Sathyanarayana TN, Anant Bhan, J K Lakshmi, Megha Kishore. Revised National Program for Tuberculosis in India:- The slender split between ethical principles and operational convenience. 5th National Bioethics Conference. 11th December 2014. St.John’s research Institute, Bangalore.
- Giridhara R Babu, Association of quality of life and job stress in occupational workforce of India: A cross sectional study in software professionals. IEA regional Conference, Pokhara, Nepal.
- Gaiha SM. Assessing health promotion approaches to reduce stigma in South Asia. 2nd International Conference and Doctoral Colloquium on ‘Transformative Social Science Research: Disciplines, Collaborations and Think Tanks, Hyderabad, India. 4 March 2015
- Anitha Thippaiah. Challenges and proposed solutions to conduct Maternal Death Review (MDR) in Andhra Pradesh at 3rd PHFI Research Symposium at Delhi on 7th Jan 2013
- Sudha Ramani. Vertical programs and health systems strengthening in India: Lessons from three programs. Colloquium on Health Systems and Control of Neglected Diseases in Asia. November 2013. Bangalore.
- Jayaram S. Madala and Srikrishna Sulgodu Ramachandra. Strengthening Civil Registration System in AP, India: Lessons from a 4 year study ISDS 2013 Conference Abstracts.
- Jotheeswaran AT., How to write result and discussion for scientific paper, delivered at Mediciti Fogarty International research training workshop, organized between 27th to 31th Jan 2014