- Ghosh-Jerath S, Devasenapathy N, George S, Sharma S, Kohli S, Hazarika J, Zodpey S. Planning, Implementation and Effectiveness of ANCHUL (AnteNatal and Child Health care in Urban sLums) intervention,released in New Delhi, November 26, 2015.
- Chokshi M, Mongia R, Wattal V. Drug Quality and Safety Issues in India, released in New Delhi, September 2015.
- Dey S. Increasing Breast Cancer Awareness and Prevention in India: A Fateful Necessity, released in New Delhi, October 2014.
- Bhattacharya A.Dynamics of Vulnerability and Drug Use: Findings from a cross-sectional qualitative study on the multiple vulnerabilities experienced by People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) in Bihar and Manipur, India, released in New Delhi, November 18, 2014.
- Borhade A, Dey S, Singh A. Migration, Poverty& Health Access: Policy Recommendations to Address Health Needs of Migrant Workers in Nasik, released in New Delhi, June 2013.
- Porter C, Sanchez A, Nair M. Surveying Siblings: The case for tracking brothers and sistersof Young Lives Index Children in Round 4 and Beyond. Young Lives Technical Notes (23): April 2012;Oxford, UK.
- Raj SS, Sahoo PK. Community Based Maternal Death Audit (MDA) in one District of Uttar Pradesh, released in New Delhi, November 16, 2011
- Neogi SB, Malhotra S, Zodpey SP, Ekka JB, Trakroo A, Mohan P, Hombergh HVD, Nangia S, Kler N, optimal utilization of equipment at special care newborn units: issues and solutions, released in New Delhi, October 19, 2010.
- Mohan P, Hombergh HVD, Gupta G, Mohanty SR, Agnani M, Neogi SB, Malhotra S, Zodpey SP, Kler N, Nangia S, human resources for facility based newborn care in India: issues and concerns, released in New Delhi, October 19, 2010.
- George S, et al. Policy and planning perspectives to quality care for mothers and newborns in India: A stakeholder study. 2010