(From 2008 to 2014)
- Alam, M., Karan, A.“Health status of elderly in India: trends and differentials.” In Gridhar, G., Sathnarayana, K.M., Kumar, S., James, K.S. and AlamMoneer (eds.) Population ageing in India, Delhi: Cambridge University Press 2014. pp. 42-73.
- Selvaraj, S., Karan, A., Madheswaran, S. “Elderly Workforce participation, wage differentials and contribution to household income.” In Gridhar, G., Sathnarayana, K.M., Kumar, S., James, K.S. and AlamMoneer (eds.) Population ageing in India, Delhi: Cambridge University Press 2014. pp. 96-134.
- Selvaraj, S., Karan, A., Chokshi, M., Farooqui, H., Kumar, P. “Economic barriers to access to medicines in India.” In Selvaraj, S., Abrol, D., Gopakumar, K.M. (eds.) Access to medicines in India, New Delhi: Academic Foundation 2014. pp. 31-49.
- Nakkeeran,N. “Integration of Ayush Systems of Medicine with Modern Health System in Primary Health Centres: Efforts, Problems and Prospects”, in Siva Raju et al (eds.) Primary Health Centres in Rural Health Vol.2¸ B.R. Publications, Delhi, 2013, p.334-369 ISBN: 9789350500736.
- Gupta, I., Trivedi, M.,Rudra, S., et al. “Implications and feasibility of commercial health insurance for people living with HIV in India.” Chapter 23 in J.P. Narain. (eds.) Three Decades of HIV/AIDS in Asia. Sage Publications 2012.
- Nakkeeran, N., “Pesticide Use and Female Agricultural Labourers: A Review.” In Indu Grover and Pushpita Das (eds.) Gender Analysis in Agriculture, Grass root realities, Supriya Books: New Delhi, 2011, p.213-33 ISBN : 9788190914314
- Nakkeeran, N.“Working paper on Limiting the Growth of Noncommunicable diseases in Gujarat”, IIPHG, 2010.
- Singh, A.,Ganguly, P.S.“Lessons from Polio eradication program in Gujarat” InRTC proceedings “Polio eradication – Challenges & Opportunities” by Ranbaxy Science Foundation, 2010.