2013 |2012 |2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
- Do inequalities in child health get wider as countries develop?
- Chakravarty, N, Pati, S.
- Int J Child Health Hum Dev. 2013; 6.
- Fruit and vegetable purchasing patterns and preferences in South Delhi.
- Finzer, LE, Ajay, VS, Ali, MK, Shivashankar, R, Goenka, S, Sharma, P, Pillai, DS, Khandelwal, S, Tandon, N, Reddy, KS, Narayan, KM, Prabhakaran, D.
- Ecol Food Nutr. 2013; 52:1-20.
- Association Study of 25 Type 2 Diabetes Related Loci with Measures of Obesity in Indian Sib Pairs.
- Gupta, V, Vinay, DG, Sovio, U, Rafiq, S, Kranthi Kumar, MV, Janipalli, CS, Evans, D, Mani, KR, Sandeep, MN, Taylor, A, Kinra, S, Sullivan, R, Bowen, L, Timpson, N, Smith, GD, Dudbridge, F, Prabhakaran, D, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Reddy, KS, Ebrahim, S, Chandak, GR.
- PLoS One. 2013; 8:e53944.
- Promotion of access to essential medicines for non-communicable diseases: practical implications of the UN political declaration.
- Hogerzeil, HV, Jonathan, L, Wirtz, VJ, Kishore, SP, Selvaraja, S, Kiddell-Monroe, R, Mwangi-Powell, FN, Schoen-Angerer, Tv, The Lancet NCD Action Group.
- The Lancet. 2013; [Epub ahead of print].
- Pattern and trends of cancer in Odisha, India: a retrospective study.
- Hussain, MA, Pati, S, Swain, S, Prusty, M, Kadam, S, Nayak, S.
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013; 13:1-4.
- Urgent surgery compared with fibrinolytic therapy for the treatment of left-sided prosthetic heart valve thrombosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.
- Karthikeyan, G, Sengottuvan, NB, Joseph, J, Devasenapathy, N, Bahl, VK, Airan, B.
- European Heart Journal. 2013; [Epub ahead of print].
- Web resources for neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Murali Prasad, MR, Kumar, VB.
- Annals of Neurosciences. 2013; 20:[Epub ahead of print].
- Designing the framework for competency-based master of public health programs in India.
- Sharma, K, Zodpey, SP, Gaidhane, A, Syed, ZQ, Kumar, R, Morgan, A.
- J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013; 19:30-9.
- Coverage of hospital-based cataract surgery and barriers to the uptake of surgery among cataract blind persons in Nigeria: the Nigeria National Blindness and Visual Impairment Survey.
Abubakar, T, Gudlavalleti, MV, Sivasubramaniam, S, Gilbert, CE, Abdull, MM, Imam, AU.
Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2012; 19:58-66.
- Impact of national health insurance for the poor and the informal sector in lowand middle-income countries: a systematic review.
Acharya, A, Vellakkal, S, Taylor, F, Masset, E, Satija, A, Burke, M, Ebrahim, S.
Eppi-Centre. 2012; [Epub ahead or print].
- Effects of living arrangement on the health status of elderly in India: Finding from a national cross sectional survey.
Asian Popul Stud. 2012; 8:87-101.
- Effect of indoor air pollution from biomass and solid fuel combustion on prevalence of self-reported asthma among adult men and women in India: findings from a nationwide large-scale cross-sectional survey.
J Asthma. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Clean cord care practices and neonatal mortality: evidence from rural Uttar Pradesh, India.
Agrawal, PK, Agrawal, S, Mullany, LC, Darmstadt, GL, Kumar, V, Kiran, U, Ahuja, RC, Srivastava, VK, Santosham, M, Black, RE, Baqui, AH.
J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Developing training modules for nurses in safe motherhood.
Allagh, KP, Thippaiah, A.
Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. 2012; 3:93-6.
- 'Decision Support System (DSS) for prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD) among hypertensive (HTN) patients in Andhra Pradesh, India' - a cluster randomised community intervention trial.
Anchala, R, Pant, H, Prabhakaran, D, Franco, OH.
BMC Public Health. 2012; 12:393.
- Diversify or Focus? Spending to Combat Infectious Diseases When Budgets Are Tight.
Anderson, S, Laxminarayan, R, Salant, SW.
J Health Econ. 2012; 31:658-75.
- Impact of tobacco advertisements on tobacco use among urban adolescents in India: results from a longitudinal study.
Arora, M, Gupta, VK, Nazar, GP, Stigler, MH, Perry, CL, Reddy, KS.
Tob Control. 2012; 21:318-24.
- A framework to prevent and control tobacco among adolescents and children: Introducing the IMPACT model.
Arora, M, Mathur, MR, Singh, N.
Indian J Pediatr. 2012; [Epub ahed of print].
- Ineffective pictorial health warnings on tobacco products: lessons learnt from India.
Arora, M, Tewari, A, Nazar, G, Gupta, V, Shrivastav, R.
Indian J Public Health. 2012; 56:61-4.
- Discussions with adults and youth to inform the development of a community-based tobacco control programme.
Arora, M, Tewari, A, Dhavan, P, Nazar, GP, Stigler, MH, Juneja, NS, Perry, CL, Reddy, KS.
Health Educ Res. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Physical disabilities among the rural elderly: Identifying surrogate markers of unmet disability care needs.
Ashokkumar, T, Chacko, TV, Munuswamy, S.
International Journal of Tropical Medicine. 2012; 7:38-41.
- DOTS for TB relapse in India: a systematic review.
Lung India. 2012; 29:147-53.
- Do you see an elephant or just its trunk? The need of learning Modern Epidemiologic Methods: an introduction.
The Internet Journal of Epidemiology. 2012; 10.
- The unsurprising story of MDR-TB resistance in India.
Babu, GR, Laxminarayan, R.
Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2012; 92:301-6.
- Alpha-Methylacyl-CoA racemase expression and lethal prostate cancer in the Physicians' Health Study and Health Professionals Follow-up Study.
Barry, M, Dhillon, PK, Stampfer, MJ, Perner, S, Ma, J, Giovannucci, E, Kurth, T, Mucci, LA, Rubin, MA.
Prostate. 2012; 72:301-6.
- Prevalence of hypertension and diabetes mellitus among people seeking cataract surgery in rural South India.
Beher, BK, Satish, K, Jena, SK, Hussain, MA, Sama, S.
The Internet Journal of Epidemiology. 2012; 10.
- Achieving equity in global healthso near and yet so far.
Bhutta, ZA, Reddy, KS.
JAMA. 2012; 307:2035-6.
- The cost-effectiveness of a school-based smoking prevention program in India.
Brown, HS, 3rd, Stigler, M, Perry, C, Dhavan, P, Arora, M, Reddy, KS.
Health Promot Int. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Suggested statistical reporting guidelines for clinical trials data.
Charan, J, Saxena, DB.
Indian J Psychol Med. 2012; 34:25-9.
- Measuring risk aversion among the urban poor in Kolkata, India.
Cook, J, Chatterjee, S, Sur, D, Whittington, D.
Appl Econ Lett. 2012; 20:1-9.
- Modelling the association of disability according to the WHO International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) with mortality in the British Women's Heart and Health Study.
Dale, C, Prieto-Merino, D, Kuper, H, Adamson, J, Bowling, A, Ebrahim, S, Casas, JP.
J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012; 66:170-5.
- An assessment of public private mix under RNTCP in District Sanarlamtha, Gujarat, India.
Damore, C, Nair, R, Nair, SS.
Int J Trop Med Public Health. 2012; 1:11-29.
- Strengthening primary healthcare in India.
Dandona, L, Prasad, J.
BMJ. 2012; 344:e3410.
- Status of epidemiology in the WHO South-East Asia region: burden of disease, determinants of health and epidemiological research, workforce and training capacity.
Dhillon, PK, Jeemon, P, Arora, NK, Mathur, P, Maskey, M, Djuwita Sukirna, R, Prabhakaran, D.
Int J Epidemiol. 2012; 41:847-60.
- Is RSBY India's platform to implementing universal hospital insurance?
Dror, DM, Vellakkal, S.
Indian J Med Res. 2012; 135:56-63.
- Cervical cancer control in India: taking evidence to action.
Farooqui, HH, Zodpey, S.
J Public Health Policy. 2012; 33:165-72.
- Malaria control in India: has sub-optimal rationing of effective interventions compromised programme efficiency?
Farooqui, HH, Hussain, MA, Zodpey, SP.
WHO South-East Asia Journal of Public Health. 2012; 1:128-32.
- Socioeconomic factors and all cause and cause-specific mortality among older people in Latin America, India, and China: a population-based cohort study.
Ferri, CP, Acosta, D, Guerra, M, Huang, Y, Llibre-Rodriguez, JJ, Salas, A, Sosa, AL, Williams, JD, Gaona, C, Liu, Z, Noriega-Fernandez, L, Jotheeswaran, AT, Prince, MJ.
PLoS Med. 2012; 9:e1001179.
- “One-Size-Fits-All?" Optimizing treatment duration for bacterial infections.
Geli, P, Laxminarayan, R, Dunne, M, Smith, DL.
PLoS One. 2012; 7:e29838.
- Child mortality in India: a complex situation.
World J Pediatr. 2012; 8:11-8.
- Quality, quality, quality: gaps in the continuum of care.
Graham, WJ, Varghese, B.
Lancet. 2012; 379:e5-e6.
- Association analysis of 31 common polymorphisms with type 2 diabetes and its related traits in Indian sib pairs.
Gupta, V, Vinay, DG, Rafiq, S, Kranthikumar, MV, Janipalli, CS, Giambartolomei, C, Evans, DM, Mani, KR, Sandeep, MN, Taylor, AE, Kinra, S, Sullivan, RM, Bowen, L, Timpson, NJ, Smith, GD, Dudbridge, F, Prabhakaran, D, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Reddy, KS, Ebrahim, S, Chandak, GR, for the Indian Migration Study Group.
Diabetologia. 2012; 55:349-57.
- Association of TCF7L2 and ADIPOQ with Body Mass Index, Waist-Hip Ratio, and Systolic Blood Pressure in an Endogamous Ethnic Group of India.
Gupta, V, Khadgawat, R, Ng, HK, Walia, GK, Kalla, L, Rao, VR, Sachdeva, MP.
Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Diabetologist's perspective on practice of evidence based diabetes management in India.
Hasan, H, Zodpey, S, Saraf, A.
Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012; 95:189-93.
- India at the crossroads of Millennium Development Goals 4 and 5.
Asia Pac J Public Health. 2012; 24:450-63
- Evidence-based intervention in physical activity: lessons from around the world.
Heath, GW, Parra, DC, Sarmiento, OL, Andersen, LB, Owen, N, Goenka, S, Montes, F, Brownson, RC, for the Lancet Physical Activity Series Working Group.
Lancet. 2012; 380:45-54.
- Gender and racial bias in drug promotional material distributed by pharmaceutical companies.
Jaykaran, Yadav, P, Kantharia, ND, Saxena, D.
J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012; 3:55-6.
- Impact of comprehensive cardiovascular risk reduction programme on risk factor clustering associated with elevated blood pressure in an Indian industrial population.
Jeemon, P, Prabhakaran, D, Goenka, S, Ramakrishnan, L, Padmanabhan, S, Huffman, M, Joshi, P, Sivasankaran, S, Mohan, BVM, Ahmed, F, Ramanathan, M, Ahuja, R, Sinha, N, K.R., T, Reddy, KS, on behalf of the Sentinel Surveillance in Industrial Populations Study Group.
Indian J Med Res. 2012; 135:485-93.
- The Rural Andhra Pradesh Cardiovascular Prevention Study (RAPCAPS): a cluster randomized trial.
Joshi, R, Chow, CK, Raju, PK, Raju, KR, Gottumukkala, AK, Reddy, KS, Macmahon, S, Heritier, S, Li, Q, Dandona, R, Neal, B.
J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59:1188-96.
- Medical savings account: Implications for consumer choice, individual responsibility and efficiency.
Kanchan, M, Levine, T, Zahiruddin, QS, Zodpey, SP.
Int J Med Public Health. 2012; 2:7-14.
- Predictors of carotid intima-media thickness and carotid plaque in young Indian adults: the New Delhi Birth Cohort.
Khalil, A, Huffman, MD, Prabhakaran, D, Osmond, C, Fall, CH, Tandon, N, Lakshmy, R, Prabhakaran, P, Biswas, SK, Ramji, S, Sachdev, HS, Bhargava, SK, on behalf of the New Delhi Birth Cohort.
Int J Cardiol. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Attitudes of Cairo University medical students toward smoking: the need for tobacco control programs in medical education.
Khan, AA, Dey, S, Taha, AH, Huq, FS, Moussawi, AH, Omar, OS, Soliman, AS.
J Egypt Public Health Assoc. 2012; 87:1-7.
- Superinfection and the evolution of resistance to antimalarial drugs.
Klein, EY, Smith, DL, Laxminarayan, R, Levin, S.
Proc Biol Sci. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Are tuberculosis patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Hyderabad, India being managed according to National Guidelines?
Kondapaka, KK, Prasad, SV, Satyanarayana, S, Kandi, S, Zachariah, R, Harries, AD, Nagaraja, SB, Tetali, S, Anchala, R, Kannuri, NK, Murthy, K, Koppu, D, Vangari, L, Ra, S.
PLoS One. 2012; 7:e30281.
- Evaluating the Fixed Nutrition and Health Day program in the rural area of Shamirpet, Ranga Reddy District and the urban area of Dabeerpura, Hyderabad District.
Kumari, R, Pant, H, Oruganti, R, Murthy, GVS, Ajitha, K, Suresh, M.
Nat J Res Com Med. 2012; 1:61-122.
- Preventive eye health approach and elimination of avoidable blindness in remote rural areas - a vision health guardian approach.
Kuruganti, S, Mekala, J, Williams, JD, Sangapaneni, K, Rao, GN, Rani, PK.
Rural and Remote Health. 2012; 12:1912.
- Birth weight, postnatal weight gain, and adult body composition in five low and middle income countries.
Kuzawa, CW, Hallal, PC, Adair, L, Bhargava, SK, Fall, CH, Lee, N, Norris, SA, Osmond, C, Ramirez-Zea, M, Sachdev, HS, Stein, AD, Victora, CG, Prabhakaran, P, Prabhakaran, D, Reddy, KS, for COHORTS Group.
Am J Hum Biol. 2012; 24:5-13.
- Less equal than others? Experiences of AYUSH medical officers in primary health centres in Andhra Pradesh.
Indian J Med Ethics. 2012; 9:18-21.
- Rationale and design of the coronary artery bypass grafting surgery off or on pump revascularization study: a large international randomized trial in cardiac surgery.
Lamy, A, Devereaux, PJ, Prabhakaran, D, Hu, S, Piegas, LS, Straka, Z, Paolasso, E, Taggart, D, Lanas, F, Akar, AR, Jain, A, Noiseux, N, Ou, Y, Chrolavicius, S, Ng, J, Yusuf, S.
Am Heart J. 2012; 163:1-6.
- Off-pump or on-pump coronary-artery bypass grafting at 30 days.
Lamy, A, Devereaux, PJ, Prabhakaran, D, Taggart, DP, Hu, S, Paolasso, E, Straka, Z, Piegas, LS, Akar, AR, Jain, AR, Noiseux, N, Padmanabhan, C, Bahamondes, JC, Novick, RJ, Vaijyanath, P, Reddy, S, Tao, L, Olavegogeascoechea, PA, Airan, B, Sulling, TA, Whitlock, RP, Ou, Y, Ng, J, Chrolavicius, S, Yusuf, S, the CORONARY Investigators.
N Engl J Med. 2012; 366:1489-97.
- Crafting a system-wide response to healthcare-associated infections.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; 109:6364-5.
- Challenges of drug resistance in the developing world.
Laxminarayan, R, Heymann, DL.
BMJ. 2012; 344:e1567.
- Promoting the use of DPP-4 inhibitors in Asia.
Lipska, KJ, Beran, D.
Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Population ageing and health.
Lloyd-Sherlock, P, McKee, M, Ebrahim, S, Gorman, M, Greengross, S, Prince, M, Pruchno, R, Gutman, G, Kirkwood, T, O'Neill, D, Ferrucci, L, Kritchevsky, SB, Vellas, B.
Lancet. 2012; 379:1295-6.
- Serum uric acid and adiposity: deciphering causality using a bidirectional mendelian randomization approach.
Lyngdoh, T, Vuistiner, P, Marques-Vidal, P, Rousson, V, Waeber, G, Vollenweider, P, Bochud, M.
PLoS One. 2012; 7:e39321.
- Tracking survival of institutional births for neonatal period-feasibility at district hospitals.
Malhotra, S, Neogi, SB, Raj, SS, Sharma, K, Zodpey, SP.
Indian Pediatr. 2012; 49:479-80.
- Tobacco use and nicotine dependency in a cross-sectional representative sample of 18,018 individuals in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India.
Manimunda, SP, Benegal, V, Sugunan, AP, Jeemon, P, Balakrishna, N, Thennarasu, K, Pandian, D, Pesala, K.
BMC Public Health. 2012; 12:515.
- Depression and diabetes in India: Perspectives and recommendations.
Mendenhall, E, Narayanan, G, Prabhakaran, D.
Diabet Med. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Screening for Sickle Cell Disease: A hospital based study in Eastern Odisha, India.
Mishra, J, Pati, S, Hussain, MA, Srivastava, N, Mishra, S.
South Asian Journal of Experimental Biology. 2012; 2:57-60.
- Clinical profile, quality of care and recurrence in arab-american and caucasians prostate cancer patients in michigan.
Moussawi, AH, Yassine, M, Dey, S, Soliman, AS.
J Immigr Minor Health. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- What do doctors want? Incentives to increase rural recruitment and retention in India.
Murthy, S, Rao, KD, Ramani, S, Chokshi, M, Khandpur, N, Hazarika, I.
BMC Proc. 2012; 6:5.
- Influenza vaccination in healthcare professionals should be mandatory.
Nair, H, Holmes, A, Rudan, I, Car, J.
BMJ. 2012; 344:e2217.
- Cohort studies around the world: Methodologies, research questions and integration to address the emerging global epidemic of chronic diseases.
Nair, H, Shu, XO, Volmink, J, Romieu, I, Spiegelman, D.
Public Health. 2012; 126:202-5.
- Improving neonatal health in South-East Asia.
Nair, H, Arya, G, Vidnapathirana, J, Tripathi, S, Talukder, SH, Srivastava, V.
Public Health. 2012; 126:223-6.
- Protein conjugate polysaccharide vaccines: challenges in development and global implementation.
Indian J Community Med. 2012; 37:79-82.
- Is Behaviour Change Communication an Effective Strategy for Increasing Immunization Coverage?
Nair, R, Nair, SS.
Adv Trop Med Pub Health Int. 2012; 2:40-60.
- Shifting trends of HIV epidemiology among most at risk groups (MARGs) in India.
Nair, R, Nair, SS, Malhotra, S, Sachdeva, A.
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2012; 1:18-31.
- Managing priorities.
Nair, M, Webster, P.
Medical Education. 2012; 46:733-5.
- Qualitative research in applied situations: strategies to ensure rigor and validity.
Nakkeeran, N, Zodpey, S.
Indian J Public Health. 2012; 56:4-11.
- HIV-related stigma and NGO-isation in India: a historico-empirical analysis.
Sociol Health Illn. 2012; 34:714-29.
- Duty and destiny: Psychometric properties and correlates of HIV-related stigma among youth NGO workers in Delhi, India.
Nambiar, D, Rimal, RN.
AIDS Care. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- History and evolution of public health education in India.
Negandhi, H, Sharma, K, Zodpey, S.
Indian J Public Health. 2012; 56:12-6.
- Predictors of referral uptake in children with disabilities in Bangladesh - Exploring barriers as a first step to improving referral provision.
Nesbitt, RC, Mackey, S, Kuper, H, Muhit, M, Murthy, GVS.
Disabil Rehabil. 2012; 34:1089-95.
- Anthropometric discriminators of the risk of high blood pressure amongst public schoolchildren in Gujarat, India.
Patel, JV, Lip, GY, Prabhakaran, D, Reddy, KS, Gill, PS, Hughes, EA.
Int J Clin Pract. 2012; 66:418-20.
- Health Promotion Education in India: Present Landscape and Future Vistas.
Pati, S, Sharma, K, Zodpey, SP, Chauhan, K, Dobe, M.
Glob J Health Sci. 2012; 4:159-67.
- Emerging economies and diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Pradeepa, R, Prabhakaran, D, Mohan, V.
Diabetes Technol Ther. 2012; 14 S59-67.
- Insulin sensitivity and beta-cell function in normoglycemic offspring of individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: Impact of line of inheritance.
Praveen, EP, Sahoo, J, Khurana, ML, Kulshreshtha, B, Khadgawat, R, Gupta, N, Dwivedi, SN, Kumar, G, Prabhakaran, D, Ammini, AC.
Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 16:105-11.
- Plasma testosterone in adult normoglycaemic men: impact of hyperinsulinaemia.
Praveen, EP, Khurana, ML, Kulshreshtha, B, Dwivedi, SN, Prabhakaran, D, Khadgawat, R, Gupta, N, Kumar, G, Ammini, AC.
Andrologia. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Cardiovascular disease risk factors: A childhood perspective.
Praveen, PA, Roy, A, Prabhakaran, D.
Indian J Pediatr. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Hypertension prevalence, awareness, treatment and control among older people in Latin America, India and China: a 10/66 cross-sectional population-based survey.
Prince, MJ, Ebrahim, S, Acosta, D, Ferri, CP, Guerra, M, Huang, Y, Jacob, KS, Jimenez-Velazquez, IZ, Rodriguez, JL, Salas, A, Sosa, AL, Williams, JD, Gonzalez-Viruet, M, Jotheeswaran, AT, Liu, Z.
J Hypertens. 2012; 30:177-87.
- Dementia incidence and mortality in middle-income countries, and associations with indicators of cognitive reserve: a 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based cohort study.
Prince, M, Acosta, D, Ferri, CP, Guerra, M, Huang, Y, Rodriguez, JJL, Salas, A, Sosa, AL, Williams, JD, Dewey, ME, Acosta, I, Jotheeswaran, AT, Liu, Z.
Lancet. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Strain and its correlates among carers of people with dementia in low-income and middle-income countries. A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based survey.
Prince, M, Brodaty, H, Uwakwe, R, Acosta, D, Ferri, CP, Guerra, M, Huang, Y, Jacob, K, Llibre Rodriguez, JJ, Salas, A, Sosa, AL, Williams, JD, Jotheeswaran, A, Liu, Z.
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2012; 27:670-82.
- Availability of data for monitoring of non-communicable disease risk factors in India.
Raban, MZ, Dandona, R, Dandona, L.
Bull World Health Organ. 2012; 90:20-19.
- Review of the publications of the Nigeria National Blindness Survey: Methodology, prevalence, causes of blindness and visual impairment and outcome of cataract surgery.
Rabiu, MM, Kyari, F, Ezelum, C, Elhassan, E, Sanda, S, Murthy, GVS, Sivasubramaniam, S, Glibert, C, Abdull, MM, Abiose, A, Bankole, O, Entekume, G, Faal, H, Imam, A, Sang, LP, Abubakar, T.
Ann Afr Med. 2012; 11:125-30.
- A rapid evaluation of the Rajiv Aarogyasri community health insurance scheme in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Rao, M, Kadam, S, Sathyanarayana, T, Shidhaye, RR, Shukla, R, Ramachandra, SS, Bandyopadhyay, S, Chandran, A, Anitha, C, Sitamma, M, George, MS, Singh, V, Sivasankaran, S, Shatrugna, V.
BMC Proc. 2012; 6 Suppl 1:O4.
- Integrating tobacco control into health and development agendas.
Reddy, KS, Yadav, A, Arora, M, Nazar, GP.
Tob Control. 2012; 21:281-6.
- Universal Health Coverage in India: The time has come.
Natl Med J India. 2012; 25:65-7.
- Mortality and morbidity of lowering low-density lipoprotein cholesterol with simvastatin.
Roopa, S, Prabhakaran, D.
Natl Med J India. 2012; 25:90-1.
- Situational Analysis of doctors working in health department of Odisha: A descriptive study.
Rout, RC, Panda, B, Chauhan, AS.
International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management. 2012; 2:1-3.
- Shortage of doctors in rural health centers: empirical evidence from Gujarat.
Saha, S, Rathod, H.
Int J Med Public health. 2012; 2:53-60.
- 'Lived Islam' in India and Bangladesh: negotiating religion to realise reproductive aspirations.
Sahu, B, Hutter, I.
Cult Health Sex. 2012; 14:521-35.
- Priorities for tobacco control research in India.
Sarkar, BK, Reddy, KS.
Addiction. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Assessment of unsafe injection practices and sexual behaviours among male injecting drug users in two urban cities of India using respondent driven sampling.
Sarna, A, Tun, W, Bhattacharya, A, Lewis, D, Shashikumar, Y, Apicella, L.
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2012; 43:652-3.
- Targeted sexual exploitation of children and women in India: Policy perspectives on Devadasi system.
Sathyanarayana, T, Babu, GR.
Ann Trop Med Public Health 2012; 5:157-62.
- Differences in consumption of food items between obese and normal-weight people in India.
Satija, A, Taylor, FC, Khurana, S, Tripathy, V, Khandpur, N, Bowen, L, Prabhakaran, D, Kinra, S, Reddy, KS, Ebrahim, S.
Natl Med J India. 2012; 25:10-3.
- National guidelines for Rabies prophylaxis and administration of cell culture vaccines.
Saxena, DB, Shah, HM, Karan, J.
The Indian Practitioner. 2012; 65:296-7.
- Pharmaceutical Pricing Policy: a critique.
Selvaraj, S, Hasan, H, Chokshi, M, Sengupta, A, Guha, A, Shiv, M, Srinivasan, S, Phadke, A, Gopakumar, KM, Santhosh, MR, Menghaney, L, Bhardwaj, K.
Econ Polit Wkly. 2012; 47:20-3.
- The impact of health insurance in low- and middle-income countries. Escobar, ML, Griffin, CC, Shaw, P. Brookings Institution Press, 2011; p221.
Glob Public Health. 2012; 7:434-6.
- Why publicly-financed health insurance schemes are ineffective in providing financial risk protection.
Selvaraj, S, Karan, A.
Econ Polit Wkly. 2012; 47.
- Insured yet vulnerable: out-of-pocket payments and India's poor.
Shahrawat, R, Rao, KD.
Health Policy Plan. 2012; 27:213-21.
- Need and supply gap in occupational health manpower in India.
Sharma, K, Zodpey, SP, Tiwari, RR.
Toxicol Ind Health. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Reservation in postgraduate education for government in-service doctors: a case study from Andhra Pradesh.
Shroff, Z, Murthy, S, Rao, KD.
BMC Proc. 2012; 6:6.
- Competency based training on epidemic investigation, response and control practices-Heterogeneous District Rapid Response Team (RRT) training for public health workforce of Andhra Pradesh state, India.
Singh, V, Anchala, R, Shukla, R, Kadam, S, Sathyanarayan, TN, Tetali, S, Rao, M, MadhusudhanaRao, B.
Indian Emergency Journal. 2012; 7:16-26.
- Role of Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs) in provision of antenatal and perinatal care at home amongst the urban poor in Delhi, India.
Singh, S, Chhabra, P, Sujoy, R.
Health Care Women Int. 2012; 33:666-76.
- Authors' reply.
Singhal, D, Desai, R, Desai, S, Shastri, M, Saxena, D.
J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012; 3:80-1.
- Non-communicable diseases prevention: time to put our act together.
Global Journal of Medical and Public Health. 2012; 1:1-2.
- Corticosteroids for bacterial keratitis: the Steroids for Corneal Ulcers Trial (SCUT).
Srinivasan, M, Mascarenhas, J, Rajaraman, R, Ravindran, M, Lalitha, P, Glidden, DV, Ray, KJ, Hong, KC, Oldenburg, CE, Lee, SM, Zegans, ME, McLeod, SD, Lietman, TM, Acharya, NR, Steroids for Corneal Ulcers Trial Group, Collaborators from India:, Murthy, GVS.
Arch Ophthalmol. 2012; 130:143-50.
- The steroids for corneal ulcers trial: study design and baseline characteristics.
Srinivasan, M, Mascarenhas, J, Rajaraman, R, Ravindran, M, Lalitha, P, Glidden, DV, Ray, KJ, Hong, KC, Oldenburg, CE, Lee, SM, Zegans, ME, McLeod, SD, Lietman, TM, Acharya, NR, Steroids for Corneal Ulcers Trial Group, Collaborators from India:, Murthy, GVS.
Arch Ophthalmol. 2012; 130:151-7.
- Evaluation of the Indian Migration Study Physical Activity Questionnaire (IMS-PAQ): a cross-sectional study.
Sullivan, R, Kinra, S, Ekelund, U, Av, B, Vaz, M, Kurpad, A, Collier, T, Reddy, KS, Prabhakaran, D, Ebrahim, S, Kuper, H.
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2012; 9:13.
- Seasonality and temporal correlation between community antibiotic use and resistance in the United States.
Sun, L, Klein, EY, Laxminarayan, R.
Clin Infect Dis. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Growth from birth to adulthood and peak bone mass and density data from the New Delhi Birth Cohort.
Tandon, N, Fall, CH, Osmond, C, Sachdev, HP, Prabhakaran, D, Ramakrishnan, L, Dey Biswas, SK, Ramji, S, Khalil, A, Gera, T, Reddy, KS, Barker, DJ, Cooper, C, Bhargava, SK.
Osteoporos Int. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Too much energy; Ian, R, Edwards, P. The energy glut. The politics of fatness in an overheating world. Zed Books ltd, 2010; p182.
Indian J Med Ethics. 2012; 9:133.
- Financial protection in health insurance schemes: A comparative analysis of mediclaim policy and CHAT scheme in India.
Journal of Health Management. 2012; 14:13-25.
- The cross sectional study of anthropometric parameters in young healthy individuals having parental history of hypertension.
Waghmare, L, Shrivastav, T, Khatib, N, Jain, A, Zodpey, SP, Gaidhane, AM, Zahiruddin, QS.
Int J Med Public health. 2012; 2:38-43.
- Wives without husbands: Gendered vulnerability to sexually transmitted infections among previously married women in Indiaz.
Walters, K, Dandona, R, Walters, LC, Lakshmi, V, Dandona, L, Schneider, JA.
AIDS Care. 2012; [Epub ahead of print].
- Bennett S, Agyepong IA, Sheikh K, Hanson K, Ssengooba F, Gilson L. Building the field of health policy and systems research: an agenda for action. PLoS Med. 2011 Aug;8(8):e1001081.
- Dandona L, Katoch V, Dandona R. Research to achieve health care for all in India. Lancet. 2011;377:1055-57.
- Dandona L, Raban MZ, Dandona R. Analysis of evaluations of health system/policy interventions in India. National Medical Journal of India. 2011; in press.
- Dandona R, Anil Kumar G, Ameratunga S, Dandona L. Road use pattern and risk factors for non-fatal road traffic injuries among children in urban India. Injury. 2011;42:97-103.
- Gilson L, Hanson K, Sheikh K, Agyepong IA, Ssengooba F, Bennett S. Building the Field of Health Policy and Systems Research: Social Science Matters. PLoS Med. 2011;8(8):e1001079.
- John TJ, Dandona L, Sharma VP, Kakkar M. Continuing challenge of infectious diseases in India. Lancet. 2011;377:252-69.
- Jagnoor J, Keay L, Ganguli A, Dandona R, Thakur JS, Boufous S, Cumming R, Ivers RQ. Fall related injuries: A retrospective medical review study in North India. Injury. 2011; Epub 3 Sep.
- Kumar GA, Dandona R, Kumar SG, Dandona L. Behavioral surveillance of premarital sex among never married young adults in a high HIV prevalence district in India. AIDS Behav. 2011;15:228-35.
- Murray CJL, Lopez AD, Black R, Ahuja R, Mohd Ali S, Baqui A, Dandona L, Dantzer E, Das V, Dhingra U, Dutta A, Fawzi W, Flaxman AD, Gómez S, Hernández B, Joshi R, Kalter H, Kumar A, Kumar V, Lozano R, Lucero M, Mehta S, Neal B, Ohno SL, Prasad R, Praveen D, Premji Z, Ramírez-Villalobos D, Remolador H, Riley I, Romero M, Said M, Sanvictores D, Sazawal S, Tallo V. Population Health Metrics Research Consortium gold standard verbal autopsy validation study: design, implementation, and development of analysis datasets. Population Health Metrics. 2011;9:27. http://www.pophealthmetrics.com/content/9/1/27
- Ng M, Gakidou E, Levin-Rector A, Khera A, Murray CJL, Dandona L. Assessment of population-level effect of Avahan, an HIV-prevention initiative in India. Lancet. 2011; Epub 11 Oct. DOI:10.1016/S0140- 6736(11)61390-1. Read Abstract
- Patel V, Chatterji S, Chisholm D, Ebrahim S, Gopalakrishna G, Mathers C, Mohan V, Prabhakaran D, Ravindran RD, Reddy KS. Chronic diseases and injuries in India. Lancet. 2011:[Epub ahead of print].
- Patel V, Kumar AK, Paul VK, Rao KD, Reddy KS. Universal health care in India: the time is right. Lancet. 2011:[Epub ahead of print].
- Raban MZ, Dandona R, Dandona L. Availability of data for monitoring of non-communicable disease risk factors in India. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2011; Epub 27 Sept. http://www.who.int/bulletin/11-091041.pdf. Appendix with additional information related to this paper.
- Reddy KS, Patel V, Jha P, Paul VK, Kumar AS, Dandona L. Towards achievement of universal health care in India by 2020: a call to action. Lancet. 2011;377:760-68.
- Schmucker U, Dandona R, Kumar GA, Dandona L. Crashes involving motorised rickshaws in urban India: Characteristics and injury patterns. Injury. 2011;42:104-11.
- Sheikh K, Gilson L, Agyepong IA, Hanson K, Ssengooba F, Bennett S. Building the Field of Health Policy and Systems Research: Framing the Questions. PLoS Med. 2011;8(8):e1001073.
- Sheikh K, Porter JD. Disempowered doctors? A relational view of public health policy implementation in urban India. Health Policy Plan. 2011;26:83-92.
- Aboobakur M, Latheef A, Mohamed AJ, Moosa S, Pandey RM, Krishnan A, Prabhakaran D. Surveillance for non-communicable disease risk factors in Maldives: results from the first STEPS survey in Male. Int J Public Health. 2010;55:489-96.
- Agrawal PK, Agrawal S. To what extent are the indigenous women of Jharkhand, India living in disadvantageous conditions: findings from India's National Family Health Survey. Asian Ethnicity. 2010;11:61-80.
- Alvar J, González U, Pinart M, Kalita S, Herrero M, Vélez ID, Sundar S. Interventions for visceral leishmaniasis (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010.
- Arora M, Stigler M, Gupta V, Bassi S, Dhavan P, Mathur N, Tripathy V, Perry C, Reddy KS. Tobacco control among disadvantaged youth living in low-income communities in India: introducing Project ACTIVITY. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2010;11:45-52.
- Arora M, Tewari A, Tripathy V, Nazar GP, Juneja NS, Ramakrishnan L, Reddy KS. Community-based model for preventing tobacco use among disadvantaged adolescents in urban slums of India. Health Promot Int. 2010;25:143-52.
- Babar AA, Stigler MH, Perry CL, Arora M, Shrivastav R, Reddy KS. Tobacco-use psychosocial risk profiles of girls and boys in urban India: implications for gender-specific tobacco intervention development. Nicotine Tob Res. 2010;12:29-36.
- Babar AA, Stigler MH, Perry CL, Arora M, Shrivastav R, Reddy KS. Tobacco-use psychosocial risk profiles of girls and boys in urban India: implications for gender-specific tobacco intervention development. Nicotine Tob Res. 2010;12:29-36.
- Babu GR. Problems related to menstruation amongst adolescent girls. Indian J Pediatr. 2010;77:218; author reply -9.
- Baliga V, Ramachandra SS, Baliga S, Jithendra KD. Extra buccal cusp. Dent Update. 2010;37:339.
- Bandyopadhyay S, Ganguli B, Chatterjee A. A review of multivariate longitudinal data analysis. Stat Methods Med Res. 2010:[Epub ahead of print].
- Bansal D, Satija A, Khandpur N, Bowen L, Kinra S, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS, Ebrahim S. Effects of migration on food consumption patterns in a sample of Indian factory workers and their families. Public Health Nutr. 2010;13:1982-9.
- Bharathi AV, Kuriyan R, Kurpad AV, Thomas T, Ebrahim S, Kinra S, Lyngdoh T, Reddy SK, Dorairaj P, Vaz M. Assessment of physical activity using accelerometry, an activity diary, the heart rate method and the Indian migration study questionnaire in south Indian adults. Public Health Nutr. 2010;13:47-53.
- Dandona L, Kumar SG, Kumar GA, Dandona R. Cost-effectiveness of HIV prevention interventions in Andhra Pradesh state of India. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010;10:117.
- Dandona R, Kumar GA, Ivers R, Joshi R, Neal B, Dandona L. Characteristics of non-fatal fall injuries in rural India. Inj Prev. 2010;16:166-71.
- Dhavan P, Stigler MH, Arora M, Bassi S, Perry CL, Reddy KS. Practice-based learning in global youth tobacco prevention research at the University of Texas master of public health program. Public Health Rep. 2010;125:505-11.
- Ebrahim S, Kinra S, Bowen L, Andersen E, Ben-Shlomo Y, Lyngdoh T, Ramakrishnan L, Ahuja RC, Joshi P, Das SM, Mohan M, Davey Smith G, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. The effect of rural-to-urban migration on obesity and diabetes in India: a cross-sectional study. PLoS Med. 2010;7:e1000268.
- Gaikwad A, Oruganti R, Singh V, Anchala R, Rao BM, Ramswaroop. Exploratory study of Syndromic surveillance data for stratification of symptoms and diseases in Andhra Pradesh. Indian Emergency Journal 2010;5:9-12.
- Gaikwad A, Oruganti R, Singh V, Anchala R, Rao BM, Ramswaroop. Reporting pattern in Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) in Andhra Pradesh. Indian Emergency Journal. 2010;5:13-6.
- Garg P, Menon GR, Rajagopal M, Ismail M. Laparoscopic total extraperitoneal repair of recurrent inguinal hernias. Surg Endosc. 2010;24:450-4.
- Hazarika I. Women's reproductive health in slum populations in India: evidence from NFHS-3. J Urban Health. 2010;87:264-77.
- Hazarika I. Medical tourism: its potential impact on the health workforce and health systems in India. Health Policy Plan. 2010;25:248-51.
- Hebert PC, Reddy KS, Jha P. Canada's perceived lack of leadership on global tobacco control. CMAJ. 2010;182:E427.
- Joseph S, Kielmann K, Kudale A, Sheikh K, Shinde S, Porter J, Rangan S. Examining sex differentials in the uptake and process of HIV testing in three high prevalence districts of India. AIDS Care. 2010;22:286-95.
- Khandelwal S, Udipi S, Ghugre P. Polyphenols and tannins in Indian pulses: Effect of soaking, germination and pressure cooking. Food Res Int 2010;43:526-30.
- Krishnan T, Ravindran RD, Murthy GV, Vashist P, Fitzpatrick KE, Thulasiraj RD, John N, Maraini G, Camparini M, Chakravarthy U, Fletcher AE. Prevalence of early and late age-related macular degeneration in India: the INDEYE study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:701-7.
- Lakshmy R, Ahmad D, Abraham RA, Sharma M, Vemparala K, Das S, Reddy KS, Prabhakaran D. Paraoxonase gene Q192R & L55M polymorphisms in Indians with acute myocardial infarction & association with oxidized low density lipoprotein. Indian J Med Res. 2010;131:522-9.
- Lakshmy R, Fall CH, Sachdev HS, Osmond C, Prabhakaran D, Biswas SD, Tandon N, Ramji S, Reddy KS, Barker DJ, Bhargava SK. Childhood body mass index and adult pro-inflammatory and pro-thrombotic risk factors: data from the New Delhi birth cohort. Int J Epidemiol. 2010:[Epub ahead of print].
- Lakshmy R, Gupta R, Prabhakaran D, Snehi U, Reddy KS. Utility of dried blood spots for measurement of cholesterol and triglycerides in a surveillance study. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010;4:258-62.
- Lim SS, Dandona L, Hoisington JA, James SL, Hogan MC, Gakidou E. India's Janani Suraksha Yojana, a conditional cash transfer programme to increase births in health facilities: an impact evaluation. Lancet. 2010;375:2009-23.
- Malhotra S. Ragging menace in medical colleges: call for adopting zero tolerance policy. National Medical Journal of India. 2010;23:121-12.
- Malhotra S. Child and adolescent sexual abuse and violence in India: a review. Injury Prevention 2010;16:A263.
- Malhotra S, Ivers R. Fall injuries in India: a review. Injury Prevention. 2010;16:A107.
- Menon KC, Skeaff SA, Thomson CD, Gray AR, Ferguson EL, Zodpey S, Saraf A, Das PK, Toteja GS, Pandav CS. Concurrent micronutrient deficiencies are prevalent in nonpregnant rural and tribal women from central India. Nutrition. 2010:[Epub ahead of print].
- Moslehi R, Singh R, Lessner L, Friedman JM. Impact of BRCA mutations on female fertility and offspring sex ratio. Am J Hum Biol. 2010;22:201-5.
- Murthy GV, Vashist P, John N, Pokharel G, Ellwein LB. Prevelence and causes of visual impairment and blindness in older adults in an area of India with a high cataract surgical rate. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2010;17:185-95.
- Nair H. G6PD screening: is it really required? Reply. Indian Pediatrics. 2010;47:452.
- Nair H, Gessner BD, Nokes DJ, Theodoratou E, Rudan I, Madhi SA, Simoes EA, Campbell H. Childhood mortality due to respiratory syncytial virus - Authors' reply. Lancet. 2010;376:872-3.
- Nair H, Nokes DJ, Gessner BD, Dherani M, Madhi SA, Singleton RJ, O'Brien KL, Roca A, Wright PF, Bruce N, Chandran A, Theodoratou E, Sutanto A, Sedyaningsih ER, Ngama M, Munywoki PK, Kartasasmita C, Simoes EA, Rudan I, Weber MW, Campbell H. Global burden of acute lower respiratory infections due to respiratory syncytial virus in young children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet. 2010;375:1545-55.
- Nakkeeran N. Knowledge, truth and social reality: an introductory note on qualitative research. Indian J Community Med. 2010;35:379-81.
- Neogi SB. Abortion for fetal abnormalities in India: need for critical review. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2010;22:146-7.
- Ohman EM, Roe MT, Armstrong PW, Fox KA, Prabhakaran D, White HD. Public sensationalism and clinical trials: how to address the challenges of science? Am J Med. 2010;123:481-3.
- Patel JV, Caslake MJ, Vyas A, Cruickshank JK, Prabhakaran D, Bhatnagar D, Reddy KS, Lip GY, Mackness MI, Hughes EA, Durrington PN. Triglycerides and small dense low density lipoprotein in the discrimination of coronary heart disease risk in South Asian populations. Atherosclerosis. 2010;209:579-84.
- Raban MZ, Dandona R, Kumar GA, Dandona L. Inequitable coverage of non-communicable diseases and injury interventions in India. Natl Med J India. 2010;23:267-73.
- Ramachandra SS, Hans MK, Shetty SB. Vertical root fracture-a diagnostic dilemma. Dent Update. 2010;37:338.
- Rao M. The impact of climate change on health in India. Perspect Public Health. 2010;130:15-6.
- Rao M. What's good for the climate in good for health: The role of doctors in addressing climate change. Natl Med J India. 2010;23:1-3.
- Rao M, Samarth A. Population dynamics and climate change: links and issues for development. J Public Health (Oxf). 2010;32:163-4.
- Reddy KS, Satija A. The framingham heart study: impact on the prevention and control of cardiovascular diseases in India. Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2010;53:21-7.
- Roy A, Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Thankappan KR, Mohan V, Ramakrishnan L, Joshi P, Ahmed F, Mohan BV, Saran RK, Sinha N, Reddy KS, [on behalf of the Sentinel Surveillance in Industrial Populations Study Group]. Impact of alcohol on coronary heart disease in Indian men. Atherosclerosis. 2010;210:531-5.
- Schneider JA, Dandona R, Pasupneti S, Lakshmi V, Liao C, Yeldandi V, Mayer KH. Initial commitment to pre-exposure prophylaxis and circumcision for HIV prevention amongst Indian truck drivers. PLoS One. 2010;5:e11922.
- Schneider JA, Lakshmi V, Dandona R, Kumar GA, Sudha T, Dandona L. Population-based seroprevalence of HSV-2 and syphilis in Andhra Pradesh state of India. BMC Infect Dis. 2010;10:59.
- Schulman-Marcus J, Prabhakaran D, Gaziano TA. Pre-hospital ECG for acute coronary syndrome in urban India: a cost-effectiveness analysis. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2010;10:13.
- Sharma K, Zodpey S. Need and opportunities for health management education in India. Indian J Public Health. 2010;54:84-91.
- Shidhaye R, Shidhaye RV, Divekar DS, Lakhkar V, Lakhkar V, Shidhaye RR. Comparative study of acute normovolaemic haemodilution and acute hypervolaemic haemodilution in major surgical procedures. Anaesthesia, Pain and Intensive Care. 2010;14:21-6.
- Stigler M, Dhavan P, Van Dusen D, Arora M, Reddy KS, Perry CL. Westernization and tobacco use among young people in Delhi, India. Soc Sci Med. 2010;71:891-7.
- Syed ZQ, Gaidhane A, Zodpey S. Linking research evidence to health policy and practice. Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research. 2010;2:68-73.
- Zodpey S. Can primary health care reinvent itself to impact health care utilization? Indian J Public Health. 2010;54:55-6.
- Abdull MM, Sivasubramaniam S, Murthy GV, Gilbert C, Abubakar T, Ezelum C, Rabiu MM. Causes of blindness and visual impairment in Nigeria: the Nigeria national blindness and visual impairment survey. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009;50:4114-20.
- Adair LS, Martorell R, Stein AD, Hallal PC, Sachdev HS, Prabhakaran D, Wills AK, Norris SA, Dahly DL, Lee NR, Victora CG. Size at birth, weight gain in infancy and childhood, and adult blood pressure in 5 low- and middle-income-country cohorts: when does weight gain matter? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;89:1383-92.
- Babu GR. Comment on "Development and validation of a colon cancer risk assessment tool for patients undergoing colonoscopy". Am J Gastroenterol. 2009;104:3102-3; author reply 3-4.
- Babu GR. Response to 'Cancer incidence rates among South Asians in four geographic regions: India, Singapore, UK and US'. Int J Epidemiol. 2009;38:1157-8; author reply 8-9.
- Babu GR, Sharma P. Problems related to menstruation amongst adolescent girls. Indian J Pediatr. 2009;77:218-9.
- Bate SL, Stigler MH, Thompson MS, Arora M, Perry CL, Reddy KS, Mackinnon DP. Psychosocial mediators of a school-based tobacco prevention program in India: results from the first year of project MYTRI. Prev Sci. 2009;10:116-28.
- Bauman A, Bull F, Chey T, Craig CL, Ainsworth BE, Sallis JF, Bowles HR, Hagstromer M, Sjostrom M, Pratt M, The IPS Group I - Prabhakaran D, Country Level Author. The International Prevalence Study on Physical Activity: results from 20 countries. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2009;6:21.
- Dandona L, Raban MZ, Guggilla RK, Bhatnagar A, Dandona R. Trends of public health research output from India during 2001-2008. BMC Med. 2009;7:59.
- Devasenapathy N, Singh K, Prabhakaran D. Conduct of clinical trials in developing countries: a perspective. Curr Opin Cardiol. 2009;24:295-300.
- Dhavan P, Stigler MH, Perry CL, Arora M, Reddy KS. Patterns of tobacco use and psychosocial risk factors among students in 6th through 10th grades in India: 2004-2006. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2009;10:807-13.
- Garg P, Song J, Bhatia A, Kalia H, Menon GR. The efficacy of anal fistula plug in fistula-in-ano: a systematic review. Colorectal Dis. 2009;12:965-70.
- Garg S, Chadha S, Malhotra S, Agarwal AK. Deafness: burden, prevention and control in India. Natl Med J India. 2009;22:79-81.
- Giugliano RP, White JA, Bode C, Armstrong PW, Montalescot G, Lewis BS, van 't Hof A, Berdan LG, Lee KL, Strony JT, Hildemann S, Veltri E, Van de Werf F, Braunwald E, Harrington RA, Califf RM, Newby LK, The Early ACS Investigators Prabhakaran D, National leader and member Executive Committee. Early versus delayed, provisional eptifibatide in acute coronary syndromes. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:2176-90.
- Goenka S, Prabhakaran D, Ajay VS, Reddy KS. Preventing cardiovascular disease in India – translating evidence to action. Curr Sci. 2009;97:367-77
- Griffiths J, Rao M. Public health benefits of strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. BMJ. 2009;339:b4952.
- Gupta R, Abraham RA, Dhatwalia S, Ramakrishnan L, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Use of dried blood for measurement of trans fatty acids. Nutr J. 2009;8:35.
- Gupta R, Sharma M, Lakshmy R, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Improved method of total antioxidant assay. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2009;46:126-9.
- Hazarika S, Yadav A, Reddy KS, Prabhakaran D, Jafar TH, Narayan KM. Public health law in India: a framework for its application as a tool for social change. Natl Med J India. 2009;22:199-203.
- Indian Polycap Study (TIPS), Yusuf S, Pais P, Afzal R, Xavier D, Teo K, Eikelboom J, Sigamani A, Mohan V, Gupta R, Thomas N, Prabhakaran D, (Collaborator). Effects of a polypill (Polycap) on risk factors in middle-aged individuals without cardiovascular disease (TIPS): a phase II, double-blind, randomised trial. Lancet. 2009;373:1341-51.
- Jeemon P, Neogi SB, Bhatnagar D, Cruickshank KJ, Prabhakaran D. The impact of migration on cardiovascular disease and its risk factors among people of Indian origin. Curr Sci 2009;97:378-84.
- Jeemon P, Prabhakaran D, Mohan V, Thankappan KR, Joshi PP, Ahmed F, Chaturvedi V, Reddy KS, SSIP Investigators. Double burden of underweight and overweight among children (10-19 years of age) of employees working in Indian industrial units. Natl Med J India. 2009;22:172-6.
- Joshi B, Kulkarni R, Chauhan S, Nandan D, Zodpey SP, Raut D, Khaparde S, Ahmed S, Chitra N, Manjrekar R. Perceptions and practices of rural men on RTIs/STIs and their expectations on its management at public healthcare facilities: a qualitative insight. Health Popul Perspect Issues. 2009;32:1-11.
- Joshi R, Chow CK, Raju PK, Raju R, Reddy KS, Macmahon S, Lopez AD, Neal B. Fatal and nonfatal cardiovascular disease and the use of therapies for secondary prevention in a rural region of India. Circulation. 2009;119:1950-5.
- Khandelwal S, Demonty I, Jeemon P, Lakshmy R, Mukherjee R, Gupta R, Snehi U, Niveditha D, Singh Y, van der Knaap HC, Passi SJ, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Independent and interactive effects of plant sterols and fish oil n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids on the plasma lipid profile of mildly hyperlipidaemic Indian adults. Br J Nutr. 2009;102:722-32.
- Khanduja S, Jhanji V, Sharma N, Vashist P, Murthy GV, Gupta S, Satpathy G, Tandon R, Titiyal JS, Vajpayee RB. Rapid assessment of trachoma among children living in rural northern India. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2009;16:206-11.
- Khatib N, Zahiruddin QS, Gaidhane AM, Waghmare L, Srivatsava T, Goyal RC, Zodpey SP, Johrapurkar SR. Predictors for antenatal services and pregnancy outcome in a rural area: a prospective study in Wardha district, India. Indian J Med Sci. 2009;63:436-44.
- Koplan JP, Bond TC, Merson MH, Reddy KS, Rodriguez MH, Sewankambo NK, Wasserheit JN, Consortium of Universities for Global Health Executive Board. Towards a common definition of global health. Lancet. 2009;373:1993-5.
- Kumar R, Vohra H, Chakraborty A, Sharma YP, Bandhopadhya S, Dhanda V, Sagar V, Sharma M, Shah B, Ganguly NK. Epidemiology of group a streptococcal pharyngitis & impetigo: a cross-sectional & follow up study in a rural community of northern India. Indian J Med Res. 2009;130:765-71.
- Kyari F, Murthy GV, Gudlavalleti MV, Sivsubramaniam S, Gilbert CE, Abdull MM, Entekume G, Foster A. Prevalence of blindness and visual impairment in Nigeria: the National Blindness and Visual Impairment Study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009;50:2033-9.
- Malhotra S, Uppal Y, Taneja DK, Khurana C, Malhotra R. Utilizing paramedical worker for screening visual status of adults in a village of Delhi. Indian J Public Health. 2009;53:223-5.
- Murthy GV, Vashist P, John N, Pokharel G, Ellwein LB. Prevalence and vision-related outcomes of cataract surgery in Gujarat, India. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2009;16:400-9.
- Nair H. Neonatal screening program for G6PD deficiency in India: need and feasibility. Indian Pediatr. 2009;46:1045-9.
- Orme J, Pilkington P, Gray S, Rao M. Teaching public health networks in England: an innovative approach to building public health capacity and capability. Public Health. 2009;123:800-4.
- Padmanabhan S, Menni C, Prabhakaran D, Dominiczak AF. Discovering the genetic determinants of complex diseases. Curr Sci. 2009;97:385-91.
- Patel AB, Saxena DB, Shah HM, Singhal D, Sharma VK. Impact of weight, height and age on blood pressure among school children. Internet Journal of Family Practice. 2009.
- Perry CL, Stigler MH, Arora M, Reddy KS. Preventing tobacco use among young people in India: Project MYTRI. Am J Public Health. 2009;99:899-906.
- Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Goenka S, Lakshmy R, Thankappan KR, Ahmed F, Joshi PP, Mohan BV, Meera R, Das MS, Ahuja RC, Saran RK, Chaturvedi V, Reddy KS. Impact of a worksite intervention program on cardiovascular risk factors: a demonstration project in an Indian industrial population. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53:1718-28.
- Prabhakaran D, Roy A. Commentary: Societal influences on cardiovascular disease: time to assess and act. Int J Epidemiol. 2009; 38:1595-8.
- Rahbar T, Garg S, Singh MM, Malhotra S, Gupta VK, Tripathi R. Effectiveness of HIV counseling services on Knowledge, Attitude, Behavior and Practice (KABP) among pregnant women attending PPTCT program. J Comm Dis. 2009; 41:175-82.
- Ramachandra SS. Building an institution: a unique experience. Global Health. 2009;8:11.
- Ramachandra SS, Baliga V, Jithendra KD. Peg-shaped mandibular central incisor. Dent Update. 2009; 36:439-41.
- Ramachandra SS, Patil M, Mehta DS. Implants placed into extraction sockets: a literature review. Dent Implantol Update. 2009; 20:1-8.
- Rao KD, Waters H, Steinhardt L, Alam S, Hansen P, Naeem AJ. An experiment with community health funds in Afghanistan. Health Policy Plan. 2009; 24:301-11.
- Rao M. Tackling health inequalities in India. Perspect Public Health. 2009; 129:205-6.
- Reddy KS. Regional case studies--India. Nestle Nutr Workshop Ser Pediatr Program. 2009;63:15-24; discussion 41-6, 259-68.
- Reddy KS, Arora M. Pictorial health warnings are a must for effective tobacco control. Indian J Med Res. 2009; 129:468-71.
- Roy A, Prabhakaran D, Sniderman AD. Cost-effective biomarker for coronary artery disease: time to move on. Curr Sci. 2009; 97:392-96.
- Sachdev HP, Osmond C, Fall CH, Lakshmy R, Ramji S, Dey Biswas SK, Prabhakaran D, Tandon N, Reddy KS, Barker DJ, Bhargava SK. Predicting adult metabolic syndrome from childhood body mass index: follow-up of the New Delhi birth cohort. Arch Dis Child. 2009; 94:768-74.
- Samb B, Evans T, Dybul M, Atun R, Moatti JP, Nishtar S, Wright A, Celletti F, Hsu J, Kim JY, Brugha R, Russell A, Etienne C, Rao KD, World Health Organization Maximizing Positive Synergies Collaborative Group. An assessment of interactions between global health initiatives and country health systems. Lancet. 2009 Jun 20; 373:2137-69.
- Saxena DB, Moitra M, Kanthari SL. Optimal breast feeding practices - missed opportunity during ANC & stay in hospital during institutional delivery. Indian J Community Med. 2009;5.
- Saxena DB, Shah H, Bhardwaj P, Jha T. Social perception about sickle cell disease and its prevention in unmarried tribal males of Gujarat. Biomedicine. 2009; 29:76-8.
- Saxena DB, Shah H, Moitra M, Singhal D. Determinants of Breast Feeding behaviors in women of South Gujarat; a rural-urban comparison. Ind Res Comm. 2009; 3:11-5.
- Saxena DB, Shah HM, Kupawat B. Newer guidelines for diagnosis of pulmonary TB under RNTCP in India. FDA Med Bull. 2009; 88:46-7.
- Saxena DB, Shah HM, Mishra P. Media response to disaster. Indian J Med Sci. 2009; 63:28-9.
- Saxena DB, Sharma VK, Prakash MM, Saxena A. An introduction to epidemiological research design (1). Ind Res Comm. 2009; 3:6-8.
- Selvaraj S, Karan A. Deepening health insecurity in India – Evidence from National sample surveys since 1980s. Econ Polit Wkly. 2009; 44:55-60.
- Sharma PK, Ramakrishnan R, Hutin YJ, Barui AK, Manickam P, Kakkar M, Mittal V, Gupte MD. Scrub typhus in Darjeeling, India: opportunities for simple, practical prevention measures. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2009; 103:1153-8.
- Sheikh K, Porter JD. "It's 100% for me": hospital practitioners' perspectives on mandatory HIV testing. Indian J Med Ethics. 2009; 6:132-7.
- Singh A, Datta P, Jain SK, Bhatla N, Dutta Gupta S, Dey B, Singh N. Human papilloma virus genotyping, variants and viral load in tumors, squamous intraepithelial lesions, and controls in a north Indian population subset. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009; 19:1642-8.
- Singh AA. Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) for pandemic influenza in India: some issues. Natl Med J India. 2009; 22:103.
- Singh AA. India can do more for breast and cervical cancer control. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2009; 10:527-30.
- Srikrishna SR. Village level Tsunami disaster assessment: a volunteer's perspectives. Journal of Emergency Management. 2009; 7:71-84.
- Srikrishna SR, Rao M. Where now for tobacco control--the place for harm reduction and product regulation in UK tobacco control policy: a perspective from India. J Public Health (Oxf). 2009; 31:13-4.
- Steinhardt LC, Waters H, Rao KD, Naeem AJ, Hansen P, Peters DH. The effect of wealth status on care seeking and health expenditures in Afghanistan. Health Policy Plan. 2009;24:1-17.
- Subramanian SV, Selvaraj S. Social analysis of sex imbalance in India: before and after the implementation of the Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (PNDT) Act. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2009; 63:245-52.
- Subramanian SV, Subramanyam MA, Selvaraj S, Kawachi I. Are self-reports of health and morbidities in developing countries misleading? Evidence from India. Soc Sci Med. 2009;68:260-5.
- Uppal Y, Garg S, Malhotra S, Singh MM, Gupta VK, Mishra B, Singh SV. Hepatitis B and C virus infection in an urban slum of northern India. J Comm Dis. 2009; 41:201-4.
- Zodpey SP. Public health research in India - Time for a paradigm shift. Indian J Public Health. 2009; 53:75-8.
- Zodpey SP, Negandhi H, Tiwari RR. Mapping 'Occupational Health' courses in India: A systematic review. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2009; 13:135-40.
- Zodpey SP, Negandhi HN. Training in clinical research in India: potential and challenges. Indian J Community Med. 2009; 34:173-4.
- ADVANCE Collaborative Group, Reddy KS (Investigator India), Patel A, MacMahon S, Chalmers J, Neal B, Billot L, Woodward M, Marre M, Cooper M, Glasziou P, Grobbee D, Hamet P, Harrap S, Heller S, Liu L, Mancia G, Mogensen CE, Pan C, Poulter N, Rodgers A, Williams B, Bompoint S, de Galan BE, Joshi R, Travert F. Intensive blood glucose control and vascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008 Jun 12; 358:2560-72.
- Ajay VS, Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Thankappan KR, Mohan V, Ramakrishnan L, Joshi P, Ahmed FU, Mohan BV, Chaturvedi V, Mukherjee R, Reddy KS. Prevalence and determinants of diabetes mellitus in the Indian industrial population. Diabet Med. 2008; 25:1187-94.
- Arora M, Reddy KS, Stigler MH, Perry CL. Associations between tobacco marketing and use among urban youth in India. Am J Health Behav. 2008; 32:283-94.
- Ashley DL, Burns D, Djordjevic M, Dybing E, Gray N, Hammond SK, Henningfield J, Jarvis M, Reddy KS, Robertson C, Zaatari G. The scientific basis of tobacco product regulation. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 2008:1-277
- Babu GR. Comment on 'From risk factors to explanation in public health'. J Public Health (Oxf). 2008; 30:515-6.
- Babu GR. Response to "Problems related to menstruation amongst adolescent girls" by Pragya Sharma et al. Indian J Pediatr. 2008; 75:125-9.
- Bishai D, Asiimwe B, Abbas S, Hyder AA, Bazeyo W. Cost-effectiveness of traffic enforcement: case study from Uganda. Inj Prev. 2008; 14:223-7.
- Chaturvedi V, Reddy KS, Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Ramakrishnan L, Shah P & Shah B. Development of a clinical risk score in predicting undiagnosed diabetes in urban Asian Indian adults: a population-based study. CVD prevention and control. 2008; 3:141-51.
- Deshpande K, Shivaswamy MS, Diwan V, DeCosta A, Bhattacharya A, Mahadik VK. Setting up social clubs for adolescents living: a potential tool to impart HIV/AIDS education. Health and Population-perspective. 2008; 31:189-97.
- Deshpande SG, Zodpey SP, Athavale AV, V HA, Lanjewar HR, Ughade SN. Resumption of sexual activity and sexual problems after myocardial infarction in males. News Views. 2008; 84:11-4.
- Fall CH, Sachdev HS, Osmond C, Lakshmy R, Biswas SD, Prabhakaran D, Tandon N, Ramji S, Reddy KS, Barker DJ, Bhargava SK. Adult metabolic syndrome and impaired glucose tolerance are associated with different patterns of BMI gain during infancy: Data from the New Delhi Birth Cohort. Diabetes Care. 2008; 31:2349-56.
- Gaidhane AM, Quazi SZ, Waghmare L, Shanbhag S, Zodpey SP, Joharapurkar SR. Substance abuse among street children in Mumbai. Vulnerable Child Youth Stud. 2008; 3:42-51.
- Gaidhane AM, Zahiruddin QS, Waghmare L, Zodpey S, Goyal RC, Johrapurkar SR. Assessing self-care component of activities and participation domain of the international classification of functioning, disability and health (ICF) among people living with HIV/AIDS. AIDS Care. 2008; 20:1098-104.
- Giri VC, Dhage VR, Zodpey SP, Ughade SN, Biranjan JR. Prevalence and pattern of childhood morbidity in a tribal area of Maharastra. Indian J Public Health. 2008; 52:207-9.
- Goenka S. Preventing diabetes in Bangladeshi people in Britain. BMJ. 2008; 337:a2010.
- Gupta R, Joshi P, Mohan V, Reddy KS, Yusuf S. Epidemiology and causation of coronary heart disease and stroke in India. Heart. 2008; 94:16-26.
- Hansen PM, Peters DH, Viswanathan K, Rao KD, Mashkoor A, Burnham G. Client perceptions of the quality of primary care services in Afghanistan. Int J Qual Health Care. 2008; 20:384-91.
- Huxley R, James WP, Barzi F, Patel JV, Lear SA, Suriyawongpaisal P, Janus E, Caterson I, Zimmet P, Prabhakaran D, Reddy S, Woodward M, on behalf of Obesity in Asia Collaboration. Ethnic comparisons of the cross-sectional relationships between measures of body size with diabetes and hypertension. Obes Rev. 2008; 9 Suppl 1:53-61.
- Khandelwal S, Demonty I, Jeemon P, Lakshmy R, Mukherjee R, Snehi U, Niveditha D, Singh Y, Passi S, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Plant sterols, fish oil omega-3s, and their combination improve the plasma lipid profile in mildly hyperlipidemic Indian adults. Atheroscler Suppl. 2008; 9:489.
- Lakshmy R, Gupta R, Kartha CC, Malathi T, Nigam PK, Akarte NR, Sampson U, Borkotoky S, Doiphode DN, Arora U, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. A simple, cost-effective quality assurance model for measurement of lipids in a large epidemiological study. Natl Med J India. 2008; 21:279-83.
- Leurent H, Reddy KS, Voute J, Yach D. Wellness in the workplace: a multi-stakeholder health-promoting initiative of the World Economic Forum. Am J Health Promot. 2008;22:379-80.
- Mathur C, Stigler MH, Perry CL, Arora M, Reddy KS. Differences in prevalence of tobacco use among Indian urban youth: the role of socioeconomic status. Nicotine Tob Res. 2008; 10:109-16.
- Mohan V, Deepa M, Farooq S, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Surveillance for risk factors of cardiovascular disease among an industrial population in southern India. Natl Med J India. 2008; 21:8-13.
- Mulchandani DV, Fulare MB, Zodpey SP, Vasudeo ND. Prevalence and some epidemiological factors of beta thalassaemia trait in Sindhi community of Nagpur City, India. Indian J Public Health. 2008; 52:11-5.
- Obesity in Asia Collaboration. Reddy KS (Principal Collaborator). Is central obesity a better discriminator of the risk of hypertension than body mass index in ethnically diverse populations? J Hypertens. 2008 Feb; 26:169-77.
- Patro BK, Saboth P, Zodpey S, Shukla A, Karmarkar MG, Pandav CS. Tracking progress toward elimination of iodine deficiency disorders in jharkhand, India. Indian J Community Med. 2008; 33:182-5.
- Perry CL, Stigler MH, Arora M, Reddy KS. Prevention in translation: tobacco use prevention in India. Health Promot Pract. 2008; 9:378-86.
- Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Mohanan PP, Govindan U, Geevar Z, Chaturvedi V, Reddy KS. Management of acute coronary syndromes in secondary care settings in Kerala: impact of a quality improvement programme. Natl Med J India. 2008; 21:107-11.
- Prabhakaran P, Ajay VS, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS. Reply. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52:84.
- Pramod K, Deval RG, Lakshmayya, Ramachandra SS. Antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity of tubers of Momordica tuberosa Cogn. Against CCl4 induced liver injury in rats. Indian J Exp Biol. 2008; 46:510-3.
- Ramachandra SS, Kasthuri A. Anemia in the elderly residing in a South Indian rural community. Indian J Practicing Doctor. 2008; 5:5-9.
- Sabde YD, Zodpey SP. A Study of Morbidity Pattern in Street Sweepers: A Cross-sectional Study. Indian J Community Med. 2008; 33:224-8.
- Sinha DN, Gupta PC, Reddy KS, Prasad VM, Rahman K, Warren CW, Jones NR, Asma S. Linking Global Youth Tobacco Survey 2003 and 2006 data to tobacco control policy in India. J Sch Health. 2008; 78:368-73.
- Wright J, Rao M, Walker K. The UK Public Health Skills and Career Framework--could it help to make public health the business of every workforce? Public Health. 2008; 122:541-4.
- Xavier D, Pais P, Devereaux PJ, Xie C, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS, Gupta R, Joshi P, Kerkar P, Thanikachalam S, Haridas KK, Jaison TM, Naik S, Maity AK, Yusuf S. Treatment and outcomes of acute coronary syndromes in India (CREATE): a prospective analysis of registry data. Lancet. 2008; 371:1435-42.
- Yogesh SD, Zodpey SP. Respiratory morbidity among street sweepers working at Hanumannagar Zone of Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Maharashtra. Indian J Public Health. 2008; 52:147-9.
- Zodpey SP, Agarkhedkar SR, Reddy GA, Rao MI, Shenoy UV, Murthy SR, Maiya PP. Immunogenicity and safety of Abhay M and M-vac vaccines in healthy infants: a phase III multicentric randomized single blind trial. Indian J Public Health. 2008; 52:5-10.
- Zodpey SP, Negandhi HN. Contemporary issues in public health governance--an Indian perspective. Indian J Public Health. 2008; 52:96-9.
- ADVANCE Collaborative Group, Reddy KS (Investigator India), Patel A, MacMahon S, Chalmers J, Neal B, Woodward M, Billot L, Harrap S, Poulter N, Marre M, Cooper M, Glasziou P, Grobbee DE, Hamet P, Heller S, Liu LS, Mancia G, Mogensen CE, Pan CY, Rodgers A, Williams B. Effects of a fixed combination of perindopril and indapamide on macrovascular and microvascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (the ADVANCE trial): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2007 Sep 8; 370:829-40.
- Beaglehole R, Ebrahim S, Reddy S, Voute J, Leeder S. Prevention of chronic diseases: a call to action. Lancet. 2007; 370:2152-7.
- Beaglehole R, Reddy KS, Leeder SR. Poverty and human development: the global implications of cardiovascular disease. Circulation. 2007; 116:1871-3.
- Bhattacharya SK, Korinek K. Opportunities and vulnerabilities of female migrants in construction work in India. Asia Pacific Migration Journal. 2007;16: 511-31
- Chow C, Cardona M, Raju PK, Iyengar S, Sukumar A, Raju R, Colman S, Madhav P, Reddy KS, Celermajer D, Neal B. Cardiovascular disease and risk factors among 345 adults in rural India--the Andhra Pradesh Rural Health Initiative. Int J Cardiol. 2007; 116:180-5.
- Gaziano TA, Galea G, Reddy KS. Scaling up interventions for chronic disease prevention: the evidence. Lancet. 2007; 370:1939-46.
- Heald AH, Patel J, Anderson SG, Vyas A, Rudenski A, Hughes E, Panja NC, Ullah A, Prabhakaran D, Reddy S, Durrington P, Gibson JM, Laing I, Bhatnagar D, Cruickshank JK. Migration is associated with lower total, but not free testosterone levels in South Asian men. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2007; 67:651-5.
- Joshi P, Islam S, Pais P, Reddy S, Dorairaj P, Kazmi K, Pandey MR, Haque S, Mendis S, Rangarajan S, Yusuf S. Risk factors for early myocardial infarction in South Asians compared with individuals in other countries. JAMA. 2007; 297:286-94.
- Lim SS, Gaziano TA, Gakidou E, Reddy KS, Farzadfar F, Lozano R, Rodgers A. Prevention of cardiovascular disease in high-risk individuals in low-income and middle-income countries: health effects and costs. Lancet. 2007; 370:2054-62.
- Obesity in Asia Collaboration, Reddy KS (Principal Collaborator), Huxley R, Barzi F, Lee CM, Lear S, Shaw J, Lam TH, Caterson I, Azizi F, Patel J, Suriyawongpaisal P, Oh SW, Kang JH, Gill T, Zimmet P, James PT, Woodward M. Waist circumference thresholds provide an accurate and widely applicable method for the discrimination of diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2007 Dec; 30:3116-8.
- Prabhakaran D, Chaturvedi V, Ramakrishnan L, Jeemon P, Shah P, Snehi U, Reddy KS. Risk factors related to the development of diabetes in men working in a north Indian industry. Natl Med J India. 2007; 20:4-10.
- Prabhakaran D, Chaturvedi V, Shah P, Manhapra A, Jeemon P, Shah B, Reddy KS. Differences in the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in urban and rural India: a problem of urbanization. Chronic Illn. 2007; 3:8-19.
- Prabhakaran P, Ajay VS, Prabhakaran D, Gottumukkala AK, Shrihari JS, Snehi U, Joseph B, Reddy KS. Global cardiovascular disease research survey. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50:2322-8.
- Rahete NP, Zodpey SP, Kamble KM. Effectiveness of Bacillus Calmette Guerin (BCG) vaccination in the prevention of leprosy: a population-based case-control study in Raipur, India. Indian J Public Health. 2007; 51:86-90.
- Ramachandran K, Husain N, Maikhuri R, Seth S, Vij A, Kumar M, Srivastava N, Prabhakaran D, Airan B, Reddy KS. Impact of a comprehensive telephone-based disease management programme on quality-of-life in patients with heart failure. Natl Med J India. 2007; 20:67-73.
- Rao KD, Peters DH. Quality improvement and its impact on the use and equality of outpatient health services in India. Health Economics. 2007; 16:799-813.
- Reddy KS. The preventive polypill--much promise, insufficient evidence. N Engl J Med. 2007; 356:212.
- Reddy KS. India wakes up to the threat of cardiovascular diseases. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50:1370-2.
- Reddy KS. Is a multidrug regimen cost-effective for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in resource-poor countries? Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med. 2007; 4:130-2.
- Reddy KS, Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Thankappan KR, Joshi P, Chaturvedi V, Ramakrishnan L, Ahmed F. Educational status and cardiovascular risk profile in Indians. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007; 104:16263-8.
- Stigler MH, Perry CL, Arora M, Shrivastav R, Mathur C, Reddy KS. Intermediate outcomes from Project MYTRI: mobilizing youth for tobacco-related initiatives in India. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2007; 16:1050-6.
- Zodpey SP, Shrikhande SN. The geographic location (latitude) of studies evaluating protective effect of BCG vaccine and it's efficacy/effectiveness against tuberculosis. Indian J Public Health. 2007; 51:205-10.
- Zodpey SP, Shrikhande SN, Kulkarni SW, Maldhure BR. Scar size and effectiveness of Bacillus Calmette Guerin (BCG) vaccination in the prevention of tuberculosis and leprosy: a case-control study. Indian J Public Health. 2007; 51:184-9.
- Zodpey SP, Ughade SN, Deshpande SG, Deo PR, Satyanarayan A, Mandvekar RR. Cirumstances and motivations for seeking abortions: a community based study in Chandrapur District, Maharashtra. Indian J Public Health. 2007; 51:70-2.